use APA citation style, download here
The author's responsibility is related to ensuring that:
1. This article is an original work and does not involve fraud, forgery or plagiarism.
2. The article has never been published before and currently has not been considered for publication elsewhere. If received by JPOST: Journal of Prosthetics Orthotics and Science Technology, articles will not be sent for publication to other journals.
3. Articles do not contain defamatory or unlawful statements and do not contain material that violates individual privacy, ownership rights, or copyright under the law.
4. They have written permission from the owner for each quote from the copyrighted work included and have credited the sources from which they were obtained.
5. All authors have reviewed the manuscript, are responsible for its contents and approved the publication.
6. Every article submitted to JPOST: Journal of Prosthetics Orthotics and Science Technology is filtered by the iThenticate or Turnitin.