Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript have no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript have never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The file sent must be in the Open Document format in the .doc format, .docx is not permitted to use the PDF format or other protected formats.
- Use the writing template provided in the web
- The length of the manuscript is considered between 8-12 pages typed in 1.5 spaces with 11 font sizes and A4 paper
- Abstracts are made in two languages (Indonesian and English)
- All texts include complete personal data that is valid and accountable.
- Writers must upload documents:
- Ethical Statement;
- Copyright Transfer Agreement;
- Authorship Agreement; That has been filled in and signed on the 10000 stamp.
Before you submit the article, please make sure that you understand Author Guidelines
Login or Register to make a submission.